Our research group is interested in the application of fluorescence spectroscopy, microscopy and single-molecule techniques for studying biological systems.
Specifically, we aim at:
- Monitoring the structure, functionality and dynamics of biomembranes.
- Elucidating the role of gangliosides in neurodegenerative diseases
- Studying aggregation phenomena of peptides and proteins and their interaction with biomembranes.
- Development and application of new fluorescence methods.
- Investigating the protein dynamics and hydration.
Last update: 25-07-2017